Join us for our next pilgrimage March 19-30, 2016 to Rome and Assisi: Watch below
A place of beauty and contemplation, A place to renew one’s spirit, to see with new eyes,
A place to learn and connect, A place to rest
The Franciscan Spiritual Center in Milwaukie, OR is the place where you will find all of this and more. Grounded in the spirit of St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi, the Center welcomes people of all faith traditions, spiritual paths and seekers of new ideas and old traditions.
Come visit us to experience our enrichment programs, browse our uniquely Franciscan gifts and book store, or to sit in our meditation chapel. We invite you to share in our vision to provide you with a place of beauty and contemplation in the midst of the challenges and busyness of daily life that you might leave renewed, rested and refreshed.
ONLINE BOOK STUDY: The Mindfulness Code: Keys for Overcoming Stress, Anxiety, Fear, and Unhappiness
Join our new e-course Book Study led by Mary Jo Saavedra. Open the door to mindfulness using the 4 essential keys that unlock an inner journey of powerful mindfulness meditation, offered through Donald Altman’s, The Mindfulness Code. Integrating these simple techniques will expand joy and lighten burdens of stress and hurriedness in our modern experience. Anxiety, fear and unhappiness melt away as we learn 4 essential keys to remap our brain and reengage our joy, grow our confidence, and live within contentment.
- Participation in this ONLINE program requires the utilization of a Facebook account
- Mondays you will receive a guiding email.
- Wednesdays you will receive guided online audio meditations by Donald Altman, available 24/7 during the course.
- Friday you will receive an inspirational download from a variety of spiritual traditions to deepen your practice.
- The Gathering Place (a private Facebook community open 24/7) to connect and enrich your journey with fellow participants
- Program starts September 28th and runs for 5 weeks
Cost: $45 per registration
Purchase Book Separately: Mindfulness Code by Donald Altman